The next conNextions will be held in Baltimore, MD May 9-11, 2018
Connecting Door Security + Safety Professionals
Industry professionals from across the country and around the world met in Phoenix May 10-12 to share insights, learn current trends and strengthen channel relationships. Of particular highlight, the Forum for the Future featured lively discussion by industry thought leaders on topics such as Technology, Workforce Development and Distribution Channel Concerns. conNextions participants can download education session content and show resources on the conNextions Attendee Website and App.
Who We Are
DHI is an association proudly serving door security + safety professionals, and the dynamic companies they represent, in the non-residential construction industry. Through education, advocacy, accreditation and facilitated networking, we provide members with the collective intelligence to meet the security and safety needs of their customers.
What We Do
Our vision is to be the leading industry voice for manufacturers, distributors and sales representatives, as well as individuals, credentialed consultants, and industry stakeholders engaged as design professionals, building code officials and facility managers. To operate as a member-centric association, one that values the insight and experience of those we serve, while sharing their passion for excellence, integrity and professionalism.
At DHI, we engage with our members and the industry-at-large to help you grow your business, further your career and increase your enjoyment of this diverse and dynamic industry. We want your membership experience to give you a sense of belonging to something bigger and more meaningful—an organization that you can be proud of. DHI is about continuing to honor our rich heritage while maintaining a relevant perspective, mission and attitude, with enhanced tools, insight and vision.
The DHI brand is recognized throughout the industry for the exceptional value proposition it provides:
- DHI has represented the non-residential door and hardware industry in North America and abroad for more than eight decades.
- We provide members the technical knowledge and skills needed to balance life safety and security around doors and hardware.
- We provide recognition of that skill set through credentialing and certification.
- We produce the industry’s most prominent trade event, DHI conNextions.
- We publish the informative and educational monthly magazine, Doors + Hardware.
- We lead the industry’s influence in building code and standards development process.
- We advocate on behalf of our members as the voice of the industry.
- We embrace the strong connections we maintain with security + safety professionals across every generation and every experience level.
- We have been serving our members since 1975 and take great pride in our evolution as we continue to meet the needs of door security + safety professionals.